There’s a lot at stake in your line of work, but you can’t be everywhere at once. Fortunately, there’s a device that provides intelligent management of both fixed and mobile assets. The SmartOne C serves as a practical solution for your goals in regard to both operating efficiency and security. Use this device to track a multitude of assets, including intermediate bulk containers, vehicles and boats.
The SmartOne C can be line-powered, or in the absence or interruption of external power, will automatically switch to battery back-up. The SmartOne C utilizes motion sensors, comparative GPS positions and custom configured sensors to gather and transmit asset status information. Each device is configured to track its asset's specific needs and provide intermediate and emergency alerts by email or text.
- Up to 12 different reporting times
- Interval or 24-hour operation mode
- Alternate reporting schedules
- Low battery message
- Quick installation
- Operates on external line power, regulator cable or lithium batteries (no need to purchase expensive proprietary replacement batteries)
- Automatic alerts if asset moves outside of predetermined range
- Messaging cost-reduction mode for when asset remains in same location for a predetermined period of time
- Hardware on/off feature: Allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality
- Serial signals (TTL) accepted from external device sensors
- Satellite technology: Global LEO Satellite operation using the Globalstar Simplex Data Network