SPOT X Bluetooth
The SPOT X Bluetoothprovides 2-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected to family, friends, colleagues whenever you're outside of cellular range, including direct communication with Search & Rescue services in case of a life-threatening emergency. SPOT X even provides you with your own personal mobile U.S. number so others can message you directly from their cell phone or other SMS devices at any time.
About The SPOT X
Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
Select from 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals, and let family, friends and other adventurers follow your progress with SPOT’s easy-to-use Google Maps™ interface.
Built-in compass and programmable waypoints to help you navigate.
Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue center, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
POST TO SOCIAL
Link your Facebook and Twitter accounts to keep your friends and family in the know wherever you go.
Quickly and easily let everyone know you’re OK.
What's In The Box
SPOT-X Service Plans
Monthly Plans (12-month commitment)
Annual Plans (lump pool of messages)
Flex Plans (Month-to-Month)
- 12 month term applies to all SPOT X Service Plans.
- Additional fees may be charged for international messages.
- Monthly Plans: Unused messages will not be rolled over to the next month (billing cycle).
- Annual Plans: Receive plan messages up front and use it whenever you like during the year. Messages will expire after 12 months.
SPOT X Coverage Area
- S.O.S. coverage for SPOT X only applies to the areas shown above.
- SPOT works around the world, including virtually all of the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Australia, portions of South America, portions of North and South Africa, North-East Asia and hundreds of miles offshore of these areas.
- Last Updated 2018-05-04. Estimated coverage area. Actual coverage may vary. Success rates are forecasts for a SPOT messenger to successfully deliver a single message during a 20-minute period, based on network availability. Additionally, in everyday conditions it is normal for some messages to be blocked by your environment, such as hills or buildings. That’s why the SPOT Messenger is scheduled to automatically send multiple messages in every mode – giving you excellent overall reliability.